Based in Kaliningrad, Russia
20 September, 2019
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of finding well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighboring lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to Valhalla.
We have set off our long path towards “Niffelheim” few years ago. Everyone at the studio is a big fan of mystical fantasy genre. We also feel strongly for Norse mythology and Middle Ages with their knights and wonderful castles. The series of epic novels “A Song of Fire and Ice” by George R. R. Martin as well as the TV series based on the books greatly influenced the project.
- Warriors remain warriors even after death. Set out on the path to the last challenge and prove yourself to the Gods. In life you were never frightened by the cold, darkness and death, and you won't fear now. make sure you have enough provision, defend yourself and unravel the mysteries of these lands.
- Crush anyone who dares to attack your lands. Each fallen enemy brings you closer to Asgard! Bones, teeth, fur - use all of that as your weapons and armor. Build a fortress that will cover you from enemy attacks as well as help you destroy the attackers. The Death Priests will issue ultimatums. Will you comply or reject their orders and join the fight of their dead minions?
- Collect all the pieces of the portal to Asgard. But be careful - these are fiercely guarded by mighty giants, undead and deadly spiders.
- Brew various potions from mushrooms and slayed beats to become stronger. Cook the best dishes to feed all you friends. Brew poison that will kill the most powerful troll.
- Reach the very heart of the world to find powerful artefacts that will help you win the final battle. Find out what is hidden in the darkness.
Intro trailer YouTube
Making off YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Niffelheim. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Niffelheim - Best Desctop Game Nominee" DevGamm Minsk 2018
- "Niffelheim - Execellence in Visual Art Nominee" DevGamm Minsk 2018
- " 85/100 -I’ve taken a Viking to this"
- Brad Lang, Critical Hit
- " 80/100 - Hardcore survival with a Norse theme."
- Brendan Lowry, Windows Central
Available on Steam https:.
About Ellada Games
Ellada Games is an independent game development studio and publisher on PC, consoles and mobiles.
More information on Ellada Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.