Based in Kaliningrad, Russia
30 October, 2019
Publisher Ellada Games and developer Tortuga Team released Spaceland on the Nintendo Switch.
Tactical adventure inspired by XCOM and legendary sci-fi novels. Lead team of space rangers, outsmart alien monsters and discover secrets of uncharted planet. for the first time!
- Turn-based strategy in old-school style. Inspired by XCOM, Laser Squad, Incubation and gorgeous classical sci-fi novels
- Fast paced 10-15 minutes long battles. Lead your team and outsmart your enemy. Find weaponary and equip your squad by futuristic gear
- Find out hidden details about your characters in various dialogues on your spaceship. Search secret drones on levels and fill up your in-game encyclopedy about scientific secrets of the base
- Eliminate dangerous inhabitants of the strange planet. Invulnerable brontors, fast creepers, mutants and more. And, last but not least, face the cunning bosses at the end of each story chapter
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Spaceland. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- " 75/100 - Spaceland is a love letter so the best turn-based strategy titles that have claimed many an hour of gaming time from fans of the genre. Though the offering may appear a bit light compared to the likes of X-COM, the focus on a bit more action and less hiding behind cover makes Spaceland a great addition to the Switch library."
- BREADROLL, Two Beard Gaming
Press request key
Please fill the form to receive the review key https:.
About Ellada Games
Ellada Games is an independent game development studio and publisher on PC, consoles and mobiles.
More information on Ellada Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.