Based in Kaliningrad, Russia
4 October, 2019
Publisher Ellada Games and developer Colibri Games released The Tiny Bang Story on the Nintendo Switch.
The game, which Rock, Paper, Shotgun listed as one of “The 25 Best Puzzle Games Ever Made”, tells the story of the Tiny Planet, which is shattered into dozens of puzzle pieces by a rogue meteor. It’s up to the player to use their investigation skills and ingenuity to gather the items needed to restore Tiny Planet to its former glory. A gorgeous hand-drawn art style combines with an almost mystical soundtrack to engage players in a calming yet engrossing gameplay experience.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- 10 enchanting musical themes
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for The Tiny Bang Story. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 10 Best Games of 2011" Gamezebo
- "Top 5 Best Adventures Games of 2011" Gamezebo
- "Top 100 Best Indie Games of 2011" Indie DB
- "Best Games of 2011 " Gamehouse
- "#1 TOP Paid Apps for iPad in UK , Japan, German, Russia" Apple Store
- "TOP 10 on Mac App Store in more countries, TOP 1 - in Japan, Russia, Taiwan, China." Mac Store
- " The 25 Best Puzzle Games Ever Made"
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- " 85/100 - Tiny bang, big fun."
- Kirk Hiner, Pure Nintendo
Press request key
Please fill the form to receive the review key https:.
About Ellada Games
Ellada Games is an independent game development studio and publisher on PC, consoles and mobiles.
More information on Ellada Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Tiny Bang Story Credits
Game Designer, Programmer